Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2005-Sep-11 23:40:09
Subject:Re: Panotools or Realviz stitcher ? - Pano@Qtvr

PanoTools: Re: Panotools or Realviz stitcher ? - Pano@Qtvr tflyfish2002 2005-Sep-11 23:40:09
One very big thing and a major problem for Stitcher is if you try to
stitch fisheye images with it, see how far you get.  True it can be
done, but really not worth the effort when PTGui does 360 x 180 from a
fisheye so easily!  I can get a good pano from PTGui in very quick
time indeed just shooting four around and not bothering, most of the
time, with a Nadir or Zenith shot.

Barry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM