Sender:conanthedestroya22222
Date/Time:2005-Sep-12 04:18:10
Subject:Re: Panotools or Realviz stitcher ?

PanoTools: Re: Panotools or Realviz stitcher ? conanthedestroya22222 2005-Sep-12 04:18:10
Thanks very much for all the replies. They made excellent reading
and I'm a bit more clued up now.

I downloaded the demo of stitcher and gave that a go (several goes!)
and had pretty good results. The PTGui demo definatly takes a bit
more to get my head round but i can see it's attraction once the
brain cells realise what needs to go where.

It has to be either one of them and to be honest I'm not going to
reap the benifits until I upgrade this Olympus C-2 camera and find
another under $400 that has a more of a wide angle lens and I don't
have so many images to stitch together. I had 83 pics in realviz
stitcher to produce a full 360 pano (up and down). I'm sure none of
you are using that many !!!!! Got a good picture though.

Thanks again though for all your input

All the best

Andrew

--- In #removed#, "conanthedestroya22222"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM