Sender:David Auner
Date/Time:2005-Sep-11 18:01:03
Subject:Re: Re: Panotools or Realviz stitcher ?

PanoTools: Re: Re: Panotools or Realviz stitcher ? David Auner 2005-Sep-11 18:01:03
At 17:36 11.09.2005, you wrote:
>PTGui has a lot of really nice features.  However, it's NOT
>user-friendly.  It's got a pretty steep learning curve to it.  The
>parts and pieces are scattered all over the web, and it's up to you to
>figure out which piece goes where and how to make it all work
>together. There are many different versions of the bits and pieces
>around, sometimes it's difficult to know it you have the correct
>(latest) version of any of the parts. Unfortunately, there isn't (I
>have not been able to find) a single repository of information and
>instruction and programs to simplify PTGui and PTools.

Well, there's such a place:
http://wiki.panotools.org/Main_Page
And what's even better: it's expanding!

Cheers, Dave

David Auner

Filmproduktion

Assmayergasse 5-7/1/1
A-1120 Wien
Austria

gsm +43 664 11 27 481
e-mail #removed#
www http://www.auner.net

---<<| "I dream for a living." - Steven Spielberg |>>---

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM