Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2005-Sep-13 16:41:57
Subject:Re: Re: PTGui 5.0beta3

PanoTools: Re: Re: PTGui 5.0beta3 Luca Vascon 2005-Sep-13 16:41:57
Hmmmmmmmmm..
I'm keeping on using smartblend. that is able to handle even the moving
crowd without much problems, and is giving me the best results... BUT lacks
in terms of  big files.
Tonight I'll try to stitch a 72 images project of Thater La Fenice in
Venice... cieling only. 60mm Micronikkor on D100.
I'm curious to see the results. If it is good enough I'll let Joost use the
image, as tribute!
;-)))
I've a BIG project involving the 60mm macroelmarit on a Canon 350D... but
first I've to resolve ALL techie problems of memory and blending.