Sender:John Hollenberg
Date/Time:2005-Sep-14 05:03:57
Subject:Re: PTGui 5.0beta3

PanoTools: Re: PTGui 5.0beta3 John Hollenberg 2005-Sep-14 05:03:57
--- In #removed#, "Luca Vascon" <#removed#>
wrote:
> Hmmmmmmmmm..
> I'm keeping on using smartblend. that is able to handle even the moving
> crowd without much problems, and is giving me the best results...
BUT lacks
> in terms of  big files.

Unfortunately, Smartblend has not been able to stitch ANY of the
panoramas I tried it on.  Granted these are fairly large in size
(12-50 images from 6 MP camera, maximum output size selected), but it
hasn't been of any use to me.  I don't know if the files are too large
for Smartblend or if there is another problem.  Enblend still appears
to be the best option for me.

--John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM