Sender:Julian
Date/Time:2005-Sep-14 05:21:56
Subject:Re: Re: PTGui 5.0beta3

PanoTools: Re: Re: PTGui 5.0beta3 Julian 2005-Sep-14 05:21:56
Joost,

I have just tried ver5 beta 3.  I am very excited about the ability to
output layered PS files after blending. But ... can't get it to recognise
as plugins either Enblend or Smartblend, although it has no trouble finding
Autopano.  Other people seem to be using it fine with these plugins, so can
you tell me what obvious point I have missed?  (I have popped the plugins
into a known folder and pointed to them using Tools/Options/Plugins).

Also, this version apparently allows use of PTStitcher or your own
stitcher, similarly with blending and finding control points. How do I
specify which stitcher, which blender etc?

Thanks

Julian

PS re Erik's question & JD's response below (from which I borrowed the
subject,) I thought I recall that someone on this list was still in touch
with Prof Dersch? Maybe it was Erik I don't remember.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM