Sender:John Hollenberg
Date/Time:2005-Sep-14 15:28:15
Subject:Re: PTGui 5.0beta3

PanoTools: Re: PTGui 5.0beta3 John Hollenberg 2005-Sep-14 15:28:15
--- In #removed#, "tflyfish2002" <#removed#> wrote:
> John,
> Just to pick up on this, Smartblend will not work for 16bit tiffs,
> you if try with 8 bit or JPG's it should work.

I am using 8 bit jpegs.  Crashes every time.  I haven't tried a small
panorama (which I am sure WOULD work), but perhaps I should do this to
be sure.  Seems to be the size of the final panorama that Smartblend
can't handle.  Will investigate more.

--John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM