Sender:Joost Nieuwenhuijse
Date/Time:2005-Sep-13 16:52:41
Subject:Re: Re: PTGui 5.0beta3

PanoTools: Re: Re: PTGui 5.0beta3 Joost Nieuwenhuijse 2005-Sep-13 16:52:41
Luca Vascon wrote:
> Hmmmmmmmmm..
> I'm keeping on using smartblend. that is able to handle even the moving
> crowd without much problems, and is giving me the best results... BUT lacks
> in terms of  big files.

PTGui now passes 'partial' images to smartblend (using -xoff and -yoff
parameters), so this could mean that you can blend larger panoramas. I
haven't tried though.

> Tonight I'll try to stitch a 72 images project of Thater La Fenice in
> Venice... cieling only. 60mm Micronikkor on D100.
> I'm curious to see the results. If it is good enough I'll let Joost use the
> image, as tribute!
> ;-)))

Thanks :-)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM