Sender:panoramicsdk
Date/Time:2006-Mar-08 14:37:57
Subject:Re: Long time lurker with 1DS pano questions

PanoTools: Re: Long time lurker with 1DS pano questions panoramicsdk 2006-Mar-08 14:37:57
--- In #removed#, Yuval Levy <yuval_levy@...> wrote:

> same thing with PTgui, and probably also with Autopano Pro (which is available for the
Mac too), and most decent recent stitching tools. And _without_ pin-registered head.
'
> As far as I recall when I played with it, Autopano Pro would not even require to put the
>panoramas in folders. Just drop the whole bunch of individual shots on it and it will
>identify which belongs to which panoramas.

I can find very little dokumentation about the batch stitcher in PTGui.
As far as I can see you have to make project for each panorama.
I suppose the only way to do it is to rename all images in the same way and then copy a
template in each folder but is that possible. Usually the copied project will then point to
the original images.
So this means that  you have to open each project and change the path
Right or not?

Can Autopano make 360 degree final cropped panoramas?
I have not seen that
All I have seen are just stitched often in a way which is not useable for interactive
panoramas. You have to straighten them and crop them in PTGui/PTMac/Hugin

Hans