Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2006-Mar-15 01:31:36
Subject:Re: Long time lurker with 1DS pano questions

PanoTools: Re: Long time lurker with 1DS pano questions tflyfish2002 2006-Mar-15 01:31:36
Did I mention that I was making panos with two shots? I must have
missed that, I am currently working on four plus nadir, but I am going
to three around and Nadir.
I am up to my eyeballs in remodelling at the moment and my priority is
working on my auto shot gadget. Then I am going to be working on my
new pano head.

Bazzer

--- In #removed#, "hmmsomethingelse"