Sender:Mark Banas (lists)
Date/Time:2006-Mar-15 00:42:40
Subject:Re: Long time lurker with 1DS pano questions

PanoTools: Re: Long time lurker with 1DS pano questions Mark Banas (lists) 2006-Mar-15 00:42:40
On Mar 14, 2006, at 5:13 PM, Pat Swovelin wrote:

> Neill Watson wrote:
>
>  >For final projection of a full screen pano, is Quicktime Pro
> needed for
> >creation of the final file? I had an early version, but upgrading
> to 7.0
> >means I'll need to buy an upgrade for Pro. No big deal, as it's
> only a few
> >quid.
> >

> The HOT TIP is Pano2QTVR (pano2qtvr.com) but it's PC only so you'll
> have
> to use virtual PC or whatever Mac users use to get PC programs to
> run on
> their boxes.

Heh heh... oh, that's hilarious! :-D

Mac users have had CubicConverter for 5+ years, which is what
Pano2QTVR is trying to emulate for the PC users out there (although
Thomas is putting all kinds of other things in it). CubicConverter
(and CubicConnector) pretty much set the standard for low-cost QTVR
control and features, but luckily for PC users, Pano2QTVR is getting
better all the time.

If you want to create quality QTVRs on a Mac, go to:
http://www.clickheredesign.com.au/software/

-Mark