Sender:mhc1
Date/Time:2006-Mar-05 22:55:52
Subject:AW: Long time lurker with 1DS pano questions

PanoTools: AW: Long time lurker with 1DS pano questions mhc1 2006-Mar-05 22:55:52
Wel you are in a similar situation as 1 was.
Worked with both version of Panoweaver 3 and 4.
4 is really a very sophisticatet tool and brought the most out of my shots-
until I discovered
PTGUI (is there a MAC Version ??).
Using Nikon D70s with a Sigma 8mm Fisheye & PTGUI -> th is my first choice.
Guess your equiment is better than mine- that would be even better.
I use a Nodal Ninja V2 which runs very good with the Sigma 8mm, Sigma 18-55
and the
Nikor 28-80. I know it´s not the best eauipment but the best fotos are made
behind the camera.
So I am happy with the equiment - but still on a learning curve with PTGUI.
But as far as I am now: messed up panos which won´t fit with Panoweaver 4
will be perfectly stichted and
blended with PTGUI now.
In combination with Pano2QTVR you have the best you can get I guess.

Besides: how will you handel Panoweaver 4 on a notebook & a stationary
machine when one is not connected to the internet ????

Also: there a so many people helping with PTGUI - really amazing.

Ciao
Mike