Sender:Falkor Flying
Date/Time:2005-Sep-10 23:43:39
Subject:RE: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :(

PanoTools: RE: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :( Falkor Flying 2005-Sep-10 23:43:39
Neither I.

We all discussed for years about how huge it was a 10MB download for an
average user connected by a modem or isdn and... voila: now it's nothing
less then 32!

I think it's also  politically correctless to oblige people downloading
iTunes to istall QuickTime (for then uninstall iTunes...)

Gianni Maselli (aka falkor)

>From: "ilyin1drey" <#removed#>
>To: #removed#
>Subject: [PanoTools] QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :(
>Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 05:35:03 -0000
>
>Didin't find non-ipoded installator on the apple site. Or am I blind?
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

Personalizza MSN Messenger con sfondi e fotografie!
http://www.ilovemessenger.msn.it/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM