Sender:Simon Maguire
Date/Time:2005-Sep-12 16:48:37
Subject:Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :(

PanoTools: Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :( Simon Maguire 2005-Sep-12 16:48:37
I have downloaded and used practically everything that Immervision have offered to the VR community over the years. I've had plenty of false alarms from my anti-spyware software in the past but never from any Immervsion product. I believe they have been one of the most innovative contributors to our community. Hopefully the poster of this assertion will check their facts again.
Simon