Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2005-Sep-11 23:33:58
Subject:Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :(

PanoTools: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :( tflyfish2002 2005-Sep-11 23:33:58
GlPanoView seems to work ok, but unlike Qt it's needs additional html
to make it work for me. I use Adobe Golive and it's very simple to
drag and drop a QTVR to a page.  I do notice that there is a obvious
join on the pano's it displays which is not there using QT. The pano's
it displays do seem a bit sharper than QT. But at 1.6 megs it's
certainly worth considering.

Immervision is another company that downloads and itstalls Spyware
with it's products.

Shockwave is not a plugin that I would choose to use since it also
attemps to download Spyware the the guise of Yahoo Toolbar.  I
personally hate all spyware and think it should be banned!  They are
there trying to watch us!

Barry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM