Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
Date/Time:2005-Sep-12 19:20:58
Subject:Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :(

PanoTools: Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :( Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz 2005-Sep-12 19:20:58
I use the Immervision software and I found no spyware in it!
I can only say good thing about Mathieu and the Immervision folks.

I have set up a test page with 4 players to compare between them, Flash,
QuickTime, Shockwave and Pure Java.

You can check it here: http://www.carloschegado.com/amorim/the_lake/

Best regards,

Carlos Chegado