Sender:Mathieu
Date/Time:2005-Sep-13 00:45:59
Subject:Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :(

PanoTools: Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :( Mathieu 2005-Sep-13 00:45:59
Daniel,
It's not a problem of computer speed. It works on a 200Mhz computer
without problem.
The problem is solved in the new version, and it may works well on your
computer.

Mathieu

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM