Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
Date/Time:2005-Sep-13 18:28:24
Subject:Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :(

PanoTools: Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :( Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz 2005-Sep-13 18:28:24
Dear Daniel,

At this time the Shockwave version only works acceptably on computers
with 32MB graphic card or more.
I am hoping new versions of SPi-V will improve this. On certain systems
it would be better to just display a message that it needs more
resources than available at the viewer's PC and  present other options
like Flash or QuickTime.
I like to give my viewers all the freedom they can get. They can choose
the type of player they want to use and if they want to spin around or
up and down, it's ok with me. I figure when they get dizzy, they will
turn the heads up again ;-)

Carlos Chegado

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM