Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
Date/Time:2005-Sep-12 20:40:22
Subject:Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :(

PanoTools: Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :( Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz 2005-Sep-12 20:40:22
Daniel,

With Windows XP SP2 and Explorer you can see my Flash, QuickTime and
Shockwave pages but not the Pure Java version?
I am using Pure Java version 0.29 and on my system (XP SP2) I can see
this pages.
Is any one else having this problem?
I would like to see any problems with this pages reported so that we can
sort it out.

Best regards,

Carlos Chegado

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM