Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2005-Sep-11 17:55:30
Subject:Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :(

PanoTools: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :( tflyfish2002 2005-Sep-11 17:55:30
Luca,
iTunes as is Quicktime, very bloated software all designed to make you
buy Apple products, iPod and Apple's new phone is were they make their
money.
Podcasts are recording of, in my case, radio shows which can be
downloaded at broadband speeds and listened to on you mp3 player at my
leisure.  The BBC has started a small free podcast service.
I also use my iPod as a storage device from time to time. I have a
Image bank which is what I normally use, but I can also use the iPod
if I need to.  Transferring .raw files to the iPod drains the battery
very quickly.

barry
--- In #removed#, "Luca Vascon" <#removed#>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM