Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2005-Sep-12 17:35:04
Subject:Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! Statement retraction!

PanoTools: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! Statement retraction! tflyfish2002 2005-Sep-12 17:35:04
Mathieu,
I would like to say I am wrong in my statement about Syware and
ImmerVision.  I have only downloaded two of your software packages and
neither had any Spyware associated with them.  I got my facts wrong
and I was thinking of another company of course.

Regards

Barry--- In #removed#, Mathieu <#removed#>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM