Sender:Mathieu
Date/Time:2005-Sep-12 15:32:46
Subject:Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :(

PanoTools: Re: Re: QT 7.02 - minimum download 32 megs! :( Mathieu 2005-Sep-12 15:32:46
Dear Barry,
This unfounded and harmful assertion is really serious.
Since several years, ImmerVision is a private company which invests a
lot of  time and money to provide powerful solutions and free viewers to
the VR community.
Never a spyware or other sort of virus and/or hidden software have been
part of ImmerVision's products. None of software provided by ImmerVision
install any toolbar.
I'm very interrested in knowing which software installed a spyware on
your computer, what sort of spyware, and how to discover it.
Many people on this mailing list use our software and I invite them to
friendly confirm they have never found a fraudulous software with
ImmerVision's products.

I hope this is only a communication mistake.

Mathieu

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM