Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 02:03:44
Subject:Re: "Brocap" integration - please test

PanoTools: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz 2006-Mar-03 02:03:44
It worked nicely.
Detected Shockwave installed and showed the panos using Spi-V.
I didn't like the slow start.
It took a few seconds waiting for austria-360.at and then I got the
black screen and a few more seconds later the preview track and panorama
was displayed.
I guess some people won't wait that much for the image to start displaying.
A fast start like the one from QTVR would be better.

Carlos Chegado