Sender:peter_winkler_01
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 13:03:52
Subject:Safeness of Investment was "Brocap" integration

PanoTools: Safeness of Investment was "Brocap" integration peter_winkler_01 2006-Mar-03 13:03:52
--- In #removed#, Aldo Hoeben <ahoeben@...> wrote:

> > But it's also really hard to get some information for example
> > about the companies like Field of View, DevalVR or Immervision.
>
> How is that different with a bigger company like - say - Apple?
> How comitted will they be to quicktime vr in the future? There's no way
> of telling.

You're right.
That's why I'am already preparing for the
"QTVR will not be supported anymore" message of Apple.

But with a bigger company there's a big chance that a product
will also survive 'physical disabilities' of one or more of
the developers.

I would really sleep better if I would know that
you (and others) do  for example something like code depositation at a
lawyer, as it is common when doing custom application development.

Peter