Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 08:55:09
Subject:Re: "Brocap" integration - please test

PanoTools: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test Roger D. Williams 2006-Mar-03 08:55:09
It seems that this is atypical behaviour, but with the aim of being helpful
I report that it took what seemed a very long time before I got a QuickTime
download started, and it never completely finished. There was an area of
the panorama (around the gateway through which two people with dogs are
walking) which never became sharp, just remaining very blurred. I also had
very, very slow panning. I estimate 3/4 became sharp, 1/4 remained blurry.

I do have QuickTime installed. I also use the latest version of Opera (not
beta).

If I did not know how wonderful the panoramas on this site are, I do not
think I would want to visit again.

Sorry, but to be frank, you know...

Roger

--