Sender:panoramicsdk
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 12:31:53
Subject:Re: "Brocap" integration - please test

PanoTools: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test panoramicsdk 2006-Mar-03 12:31:53
--- In #removed#, "Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz"
<carloschegado@...> wrote:

> The problem is different audiences, the people flocking to panoramas.dk
> are different than the regular Joe searching for houses to buy on
> voxcasa for example.

Not at all
70% of my visitors are just Random visitors who came in on regular searches like Mount
Everest, Matterhorn or Eiffel Tower or from Linksites with very diffuse descriptions.

If they never seen a QTVR they learn by the surprise.
One of the best things with QTVR if you use it right is that you see something at once.
Even if it is a single tile appearing after 3 seconds it gives you something which makes
people curious.
30% leave the site without seeing anything because they do not have QT  but thats it. It is
not much different on sites with just regular photos.

Hans