Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 12:38:58
Subject:RE: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test

PanoTools: RE: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test John Spikowski 2006-Mar-03 12:38:58
Most of the professionally done site ask you once what your viewer
preference is and stores it in a cookie. (Fox, CNN, ...)

I think Brocap was targeted as a real estate photo server and Yuval made the
"client/SDK" available to use. I could see an appropriate viewer being
select for image type (spherical, cylindrical or stills). I have a fast
connection so size doesn't matter. I see more examples presented on this
list in QT rather then Java. (10 to 1)

John