Sender:Bruce
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 05:52:02
Subject:Re: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test

PanoTools: Re: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test Bruce 2006-Mar-03 05:52:02
Yuv~
	Just a note, it took over a minute to load over the cable modem and
panning was quite sticky.  Not as smooth as QT has been on other full
screen panos.

Virtually Yours,
Bruce Christianson
http://www.PhotoLogic.com
"Nothing exists, until it's observed."  ——————— bc