Sender:peter_winkler_01
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 12:03:32
Subject:Re: "Brocap" integration - please test

PanoTools: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test peter_winkler_01 2006-Mar-03 12:03:32
Hi Carlos,

> that could happen to anyone like death of go broke due to a divorce for
> example.

This is really an important point.

But it's also really hard to get some information for example
about the companies like Field of View, DevalVR or Immervision.

We know that they are all rather small companies with skilled
developers but we really don't know if they are prepared
for the worst case to save the investments of their customers.
(mainly for integrating the plugins into their CMS...)

Some time ago I tried to get some information by email about these
issues but altough the support is excellent there was no response.

Peter