Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 11:41:29
Subject:Re: "Brocap" integration - please test

PanoTools: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz 2006-Mar-03 11:41:29
Although I agree that Yuval has no bad intentions by hosting the
detection script at xenaura.com, I would much prefer to have the
detection script in my own dedicated server that I can look after and
arrange for it to be working all times and I am willing to pay for it
just to have this peace of mind.
It is a problem for me to depend on scripts hosted somewhere else to
have my websites running well.
Another problem is to work with it for several years relying on this
script just to find at some point in the future that this doesn't work
anymore due to problems that could happen to Yuval, the kind of problems
that could happen to anyone like death of go broke due to a divorce for
example.
This will also have implications on the service I provide to my clients,
I could have to tell my clients that this website I just did for you
with this nice panoramas showing might stop working at some point in the
future if xenaura.com goes dead!!!
Yuval, don't take this too hard, I want you to live forever man! Be
happy...and release the detection script at a reasonable price :-)

Carlos Chegado

Olho de Peixe Lda