Sender:Bruce
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 05:19:04
Subject:Re: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test

PanoTools: Re: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test Bruce 2006-Mar-03 05:19:04
Yuv ~

	I am on a Mac OS X 10.4.5; Safari v2.0.3; Quicktime 7.0.4 and when I
went to "Gisela: View from the bridge to Traunkirchen"  I got a
shockwave pano loading - not QT.

Bruce

(612) 578-9972	Mobile
http://www.homepage.mac.com/PhotoLogic/
"Nothing exists, until it's observed." — bc