Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 03:21:07
Subject:Re: "Brocap" integration - please test

PanoTools: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test Bernhard Vogl 2006-Mar-03 03:21:07
I consider the pro's (automatic detection, some interesting stats) more
important than the con's - especially as the "third party" is personally
known to me...   ;-)
As i know, Yuval also wrote a Java standalone applet, which he
discontinued because of lack of interest.

Regarding speed issues: It may be a good idea to have a selection form
available on the entry page, to give the option to users to manually
decide the preferred plugin and skip the automatic detection.

Best regards
Bernhard