Sender:panoramicsdk
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 11:51:43
Subject:Re: "Brocap" integration - please test

PanoTools: Re: "Brocap" integration - please test panoramicsdk 2006-Mar-03 11:51:43
--- In #removed#, "Erik Krause" <erik.krause@...> wrote:

> I agree. BUT: First of all it should be known what technologies are
> available on client side. This is the job Brocap does. If Bernhard
> choose to automatically use one of the installed technologies it is
> his concern. There is always the possibility to show a list of
> available viewers.
>
> However, the average arm chair travel user does not want to bother
> with viewer technologies, he wants to view locations - conveniently
> and in the best available quality.

To choose a viewer is something everyone on the net is used to.
Almost all large news site with videos gives you the choise to use WMP - Real and
sometimes Quicktime.
And they never do this choise automatically.

To choose a viewer is a natural thing and we have to educate people that we have different
technologies also for VR.

Hans